Stamptitude

Our attempt to create a lasting impression on the planet

As a company who uses wood as a main component of our products, we are aware of the potential negative impact that our production process can have on the environment. We currently source around 85% of our wood from sustainable sources which includes natural Beech wood from responsibly managed forestry in Croatia. For the remaining 15% we would like to offset as much as we can via our partnership with OneTreePlanted.

Every day we create thousands of literal impressions through our work over at Stamptitude.com. By starting this fundraiser we can attempt to replant some of what we use and to create more of a physical impression in terms of a positive, lasting impact on the planet.

Trees are a grossly under-appreciated wonder of nature. Let's savour their daily existence and make it our mission to leave this planet with more trees than we started with.

Join Team
  • Default avatar
    Anonymous Donor donated $61.
    favorite 4 months ago
  • Copper crown square
    Stamptitude Inc. donated $67.25.
    favorite 5 months ago
  • Copper crown square
    Stamptitude, Inc. donated $71.37.
    favorite 6 months ago
  • Copper crown square
    Stamptitude, Inc. donated $62.10.
    favorite 7 months ago
  • Copper crown square
    Stamptitude, Inc. donated $91.97.
    favorite 8 months ago
  • Copper crown square
    Stamptitude, Inc. donated $77.55.
    favorite 9 months ago
  • Copper crown square
    Stamptitude, Inc. donated $100.21.
    favorite 9 months ago
  • Copper crown square
    Stamptitude, Inc. donated $77.55.
    favorite 10 months ago
  • Copper crown square
    Oli Soden donated $78.58.
    favorite 12 months ago
  • Copper crown square
    Stamptitude, Inc. donated $62.10.
    favorite about 1 year ago
  • Default avatar
    Stamptitude, Inc. donated $33.26.
    favorite about 1 year ago
  • Default avatar
    Oli Soden donated $49.74.
    favorite over 1 year ago
  • Default avatar
    Anonymous Donor donated $68.28.
    favorite over 1 year ago
  • Default avatar

    Anonymous Donor

    Donated $61
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude Inc.

    Donated $67.25
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $71.37
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $62.10
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $91.97
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $77.55
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $100.21
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $77.55
  • Copper crown square

    Oli Soden

    Donated $78.58
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $62.10
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $49.74
  • Copper crown square

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $49.74
  • 37bef8bb4e99632c66d93a8c0fbb871e.png?s=240&d=https%3a%2f%2fhopsie.s3.amazonaws.com%2fgiv%2fdefault avatar

    Stamptitude, Inc.

    Donated $33.26
  • 37bef8bb4e99632c66d93a8c0fbb871e.png?s=240&d=https%3a%2f%2fhopsie.s3.amazonaws.com%2fgiv%2fdefault avatar

    Oli Soden

    Donated $49.74
  • Default avatar

    Anonymous Donor

    Donated $68.28